- Bus No 31
- Trolleybus: No 19,21,28,41
From the airport
There are a few ways to come from airport to City Center and to the apartment:
1) We can arrange transfer from airport
- 20 Eur one direction, 35 Eur 2 directions
2) By mini bus: A1 - ticket price 300RSD (purchased in the bus).
Bus goes to the Slavia Sqare (City Center). From there you can use:
a) taxi to the apartment; approximately 500 dinars
b) trolleybus No 21, 22, 29 or bus 31 to the Republic Square stop (3stations).
Ticket for the public transport you should buy in the kiosks (89 rsd per ticket);
They are more expensive if you buy them in bus - 150 RSD.
The apartment is a 5 min walking distance. From trollybus station go ahead, turn on left in Zmaj Jovina St, continue straight to the end of the street. There is Obilicev venac; turn on the left and there is a apartment building.
3) Bus No 72 - ticket price iz 89 RSD if you buy ticket in the kiosk. Last station iz Zeleni venac. On foot, you will need 5 min walk to the apartment. Go up stairways, cross the Brankova street, go up the Carice Milice to the park and turn right on to Obilicev venac.
From the main bus/tarin station
Go accross Karadjordjeva St, through the park, cross the Gavrila Principa St to the bus station. Catch any of busses which stop there (52,53,56) and go 1 station to the terminus.
Go up stairways, cross the Brankova street, go up the Carice Milice to the park and turn right on to Obilicev venac.