What you need
How to cook
– Cut up the lamb, put it in a saucepan and just cover with water and cook very slowly; someone remove the scum as it rises, and someone not
- Put in all the vegetables, previously prepared and cut small, together with salt, peppercorns and paprika to taste.
- Simmer slowly for about 2 hours; when all is thoroughly cooked stir in the rice and continue simmering for about 20 minutes.
- Beat up the egg yolks and pour them into a warmed tureen, stir in the boiling soup and then add 2 tablespoons vinegar and a cup of sour cream.
- Mix thoroughly to blend well and serve at once.
- Chicken, turkey or pork can also be used in place of pork, or a mixture of meats can be used.
Cooking a good tasting meal can be easy and fun in any of our apartments, because all they have a fully equipped kitchens.